3000-C full face mask main characteristics include:
- External face seal moulded in hypoallergenic natural rubber.
- Standard thread filter connection according to EN 148-1 Standard.
- Inner mask, which reduces the dead space moulded in thermo-rubber with 2 air circulation valves. Those valves prevent the visor from steaming up and towards an excessive carbon dioxide level in the exhaled air.
- Panoramic visor made in polycarbonate with anti-scratch treatment.
- Head harness with 5 straps, moulded in synthetic rubber with quick fastening buckles.
EASY DONNING AND DOFFING
Stand-away head harness system that includes 5 straps with its quick fastening buckles for easy donning and doffing.
GREATER FIELD OF VISION
Panoramic lens made from polycarbonate, provides a greater field of vision for an excellent visibility.
3000-C design means fewer parts so maintenance and cleaning are easier than ever.
The full face mask 3000-C combined with the corresponding filters is for all then users that need protection against vapours, gases and/or particles. Suggested industries:
- Heavy and Construction Industry.
- Chemistry and Petrochemistry Industry.
- Maintenance, Welding and Metallurgy.
- Food Industry, Agriculture and Agro-Industry.
- Repair of Hazardous Substances, Wastewater and Drinking Water Processing.
The 3000-C full face mask must be used with compatible filters with connection EN 148-1.
3000-C full face mask is provided inside a cardboard individual box which includes instructions of use, which details: general description, approvals and marking, warnings and limitation, spare parts, cleaning, maintenance and storage conditions, and exploded draw of the full.
3000-C full face mask meets the requirements of EN 136:1998 European Standard and it has the CE marking according to the European Directive 89/686/EEC, as a PPE of III category.
CNMP (Notified Body nº 0159), is the responsible of both the certification and the final product control.
|Package / Quantity||15/1|