• Upper: Waterproof and breathable polyester jacquard fabric. Cut resistant, anti-fraying, rip and abrasion resistant.
• Lining: PLASMAFEEL Lining in 3D fabric that keeps the foot constantly cool and dry thanks to the instantaneous absorption of sweat and its immediate dispersion outside of the shoe. Breathable, antibacterial, resistant to wear and abrasion.
• Insole: Thermoformed. Runproof, multi-layered, antistatic latex-foam fabric, that is antibacterial, breathable and absorbent with anti-fungus activated carbons. Shock absorbing heel and plantar arch support.
• Sole: PU / TPU BASF PUR Elastopan® polyurethane foam insole, ensures the maximum comfort and the absorption of the impact on all surfaces. Bi-colored TPU outsole, with an elevated grip, resistant to wear, oils and hydrocarbons. System of energy absorp-tion on the heel
• Last: ANATOMIC SOLE The anatomical shape of the injected sole, unlike removable in-soles, is inalterable for the entire lifetime of the shoe. The Anatomic sole, following the natural morphology of the foot, provides a natural support to all its points, ensuring maximum comfort
• Toe Cap: POWER CAP is in multilayer fiberglass and rubber particulate. It stands out for its robustness and lightness, guaranteeing a shock absorption up to a max. 200 Joules.Being metal-free is is undetactable by a meta detector, and helps to maintain a con-stant body temperature. It provides maxmum safety even at extreme temperatures above and below zero, providing a thermal insulation that is better than aluminum or steel toe-caps. It is compliant with CSA Canada regulations and exceeds the EN-ISO12568 requirements.
• Midsole: TEXON ENIGMA ZERO HT2 Non-metallic antistatic, flexible, anti-perforation fabric insole, built with several layers of high-tenacity fibres. It ensures perfect thermal in-sulation Compliant with: EN 12568:2012; EN ISO 20344/345; CSA-Z195-14; ASTM F2413-18
• Anti-Torsion Support: COMPOSHANK Anti-torsion rigid ABS support. It is applied between the anti-perfora-tion midsole and midsole, at the arch of the foot. It improves stability on stairs, where the support of the foot is not ideal.
• Anti-Static Device: SILVER STRIP DISCHARGE (SSD) Conductive cotton tape with silver threads, posi-tioned inside the upper and in direct contact with the foot. It is an extra Anti-static de-vice, increasing and stabilizing the dispersive capacity throughout the life of the shoe
UNI EN ISO 20345:2012
|Color||Black - Gray|